You will be given a tour of the office to familiarize yourself with the staff, as well as some of the new technologies we utilize at our office. During the rest of your visit, we will:
• Review your medical history form and discuss any items that may affect your oral health.
• Review previous x-rays (if available), and take updated digital x-rays if necessary to make proper diagnoses.
• The doctor will examine your teeth for any signs of dental concern, and thoroughly evaluate your soft tissues to screen for oral cancer. Often times, the doctor will take intra-oral photos to help you visualize our findings.
• Once the exam and evaluation is complete, we will discuss your options to help you obtain your desired level of dental treatment.
• Sometimes, we are able to schedule a time with one of our hygienists on your first visit to our office. We want to make your visits convenient for you, but it is important that you are receiving the level of dental cleaning that you need.